The Averau Mountain Hut celebrates the 8th March with beetroot, tradition and fantasy.
From 6th to 12th March, on the occasion of Women’s Day, Rifugio Averau’ kitchen comes up with one of the most typical dishes of the Ampezzo Valley: the “casunziei”, a sort of ravioli with beetroots, but with a strange twist: the dish is cooked with the same ingredients in reverse order. The Casunziei are filled with parmesan, butter, hazelnuts and poppy seeds, while the dough is kneaded with beetroot, cooked flour sauce and white beets, which are usually put into the filling with beetroots.
- Super8 Ski Tour selfie, photo & video competition 2023 3 February 2023
- Private events at the Averau Mountain Hut 1 June 2022
- Stammtisch: all great things begin around a table 1 February 2022
- Rock climbing wall Averau Sud “Renè De Pol” 16 July 2020
- Astronomitaly’s “I cieli più belli d’Italia (Italy’s Most Beautiful Skies)” Certification 10 June 2020