Two chefs with two completely different cooking styles meet to create and serve a unique and extraordinary menu. Matteo from the Averau Refuge and Stefano from the Alla Cima di Valdobbiadene Restaurant propose the theme evening “Dalla Laguna alle Dolomiti” (From the Lagoon to the Dolomites), a culinary and oenological journey from the sea to the rivers, hills and forests of Venice, Treviso and Belluno, and up to the Dolomite peaks of Cortina. Thus, a dinner that is also a cultural exchange as well as a confrontation and a mutual homage between two chefs with different backgrounds but the same passion for taste.
– Lagoon fried
– Tartare of Salmon trout refined in honey with its caviar
– Cappelletti of wild game birds and figs in its broth
– Mushroom and escargot risotto
– Venison with apples and pine nuts with mashed white turnips and potatoes
– Fior di latte ice cream with forest concentrate and mountain herb powder
– The dinner costs €70.00 per person and includes 2 starters, 2 first courses, 1 second course, 1 dessert, matching wines, grappa and coffee.
– There will be a jeep transport service from the Cinque Torri Refuge at a cost of 20.00 euros per person for the round trip.
Information and reservation: +39 0436 4660
- Super8 Ski Tour selfie, photo & video competition 2023 3 February 2023
- Private events at the Averau Mountain Hut 1 June 2022
- Stammtisch: all great things begin around a table 1 February 2022
- Rock climbing wall Averau Sud “Renè De Pol” 16 July 2020
- Astronomitaly’s “I cieli più belli d’Italia (Italy’s Most Beautiful Skies)” Certification 10 June 2020