Two days with Astronomitaly
Friday 24 March Evening astronomical observation with 2 professional operators and 2 telescopes;
Saturday 25 March:
- from 9am to 5pm sun observation 2 professional operators and two telescopes;
- evening astronomical observation with 2 professional operators and 2 telescopes.
Instruments will be sterilized using a special UV procedure.
INFO AND BOOKINGS:
- ONE chairlift ride at 8 p.m. We require the utmost punctuality.
- Go up by chairlift to the Scoiattoli hut and continue by snowmobile to the Averau Mountain Hut.
- The transportation cost is €32 per person.
- Dinner cover charge for the evening including observation 10.00€ per person.
- Those who ascend on mountaineering skis only 10.00€ cover charge plus dinner.
- A la carte dinner and reservations only by phone +39 0436 4660
- Super8 Ski Tour selfie, photo & video competition 2023 3 February 2023
- Private events at the Averau Mountain Hut 1 June 2022
- Stammtisch: all great things begin around a table 1 February 2022
- Rock climbing wall Averau Sud “Renè De Pol” 16 July 2020
- Astronomitaly’s “I cieli più belli d’Italia (Italy’s Most Beautiful Skies)” Certification 10 June 2020