Cortina Trophy, an international competition that will bring thousands of MTB enthusiasts to the heart of Cortina for a breathtaking off-road marathon, with two routes: one marathon of 74 km and 2,900 metres of elevation gain, and one classic of 43 km and 1,700 metres of elevation gain.
Forcella Nuvolau, where our refuge is located, is the highest point reached in the marathon race.
In the centre of Cortina d’Ampezzo there will also be many initiatives: downhill, bike cross, slackline, yoga, bmx and a small sports village with music and food.
- Super8 Ski Tour selfie, photo & video competition 2023 3 February 2023
- Private events at the Averau Mountain Hut 1 June 2022
- Stammtisch: all great things begin around a table 1 February 2022
- Rock climbing wall Averau Sud “Renè De Pol” 16 July 2020
- Astronomitaly’s “I cieli più belli d’Italia (Italy’s Most Beautiful Skies)” Certification 10 June 2020