Night of stars and sun observation with Astronomitaly
Rifugio Averau and Astronomitaly celebrate the sky!
Two days full of emotions and discoveries thanks to the experts of Astronomitaly equipped with optical instruments for the observation of the one of the most beautiful skies in Italy!
“Here, the Milky Way feels like you can touch it with your hand, which is why the Averau Refuge has earned the highest level of starry sky quality, namely GOLD.”
Saturday 23 July astronomical stargazing and à la carte dinner
Sunday 24 July journey into the cosmos and observation of the sun with a special solar telescope.
Info: +39 0436 4660 / +39 335 6868066
- Super8 Ski Tour selfie, photo & video competition 2023 3 February 2023
- Private events at the Averau Mountain Hut 1 June 2022
- Stammtisch: all great things begin around a table 1 February 2022
- Rock climbing wall Averau Sud “Renè De Pol” 16 July 2020
- Astronomitaly’s “I cieli più belli d’Italia (Italy’s Most Beautiful Skies)” Certification 10 June 2020