Coro Cortina Concert
Traditional summer concert of the Cortina Choir at the Averau Refuge with a sung mass and a pig-skewered lunch cooked slowly on the fir wood embers all night.
At 11:00 there will be the Holy Mass celebrated on the terrace with the usual blessing.
From 14:00 there will be the concert of Coro Cortina, renowned in Italy and in the world, which has successfully participated in national and international competitions and numerous radio and television broadcasts. Hundreds of concerts have been held in theaters across Europe, including the Mozarteum in Salzburg, the Conzertgebouw in Amsterdam, the Haydnsaal in Eisenstadt, the Stadthalle in Vienna and Berlin, the Sala dei Cinquecento in Florence and the Sala dei Corazzieri at the Quirinale in Rome.
Music and gastronomy for a fun day.
- Super8 Ski Tour selfie, photo & video competition 2023 3 February 2023
- Private events at the Averau Mountain Hut 1 June 2022
- Stammtisch: all great things begin around a table 1 February 2022
- Rock climbing wall Averau Sud “Renè De Pol” 16 July 2020
- Astronomitaly’s “I cieli più belli d’Italia (Italy’s Most Beautiful Skies)” Certification 10 June 2020